Two names – Ateliers de Blicquy, and now eurakor – stand behind a social mission for integration through work spanning more than 50 years. We invite you to get involved in this mission via our secondment service, which offers skilled staff for your company.
Our seconded teams can carry out your sorting, handling, packaging, wrapping, cleaning, tidying, filing, administrative tasks, film-wrapping and much more.
With a competitive hourly rate and supervision provided by our team leaders, we offer you a flexible service capable of getting to work quickly and efficiently at your production site.
Not only do you get a proficient, high-quality service with financial benefits, but you are also contributing to the integration of disabled people into working life, helping them to achieve stability and feel valued.
By bringing these people out of unemployment, you are making a broader contribution to the sense of well-being and harmony within our communities.
– Option to book a team leader by request
– Obligatory from 10 people upwards (in accordance with AVIQ standards)
– Monitoring of staff on site by us on a visiting basis
– Standard work clothes (including safety boots) provided by us
– Fast response
– One-off, long-term or open-ended assignments (one working day minimum)
– No minimum required in terms of number of workers and duration (employment of our staff according to your production schedule and your needs)
– Option to cancel with at least three days’ notice
– No cancellation penalty
– All administration is handled by us (Dimona, management of sick leave, annual and other leave etc.)
– One all-inclusive invoice per month
– We deal with accidents at work, which therefore won’t be included in your statistics
– Very competitive hourly rate
– Decreasing hourly rate depending on the number of people
– No social security charges
– No paid holiday or extra month’s pay